woensdag 15 april 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: My first cosplay

Hello world, here I am, looking at you!


And it has been a great week, one in which I did my very first own cowsplay or how is it called... I decided to imitate that other ubder cute baby out there, Baby Yoda!


Now I did this during one of my walks, though mommy and daddy caught me that I am not really all the time asleep outside, drat drat doubledrat :-D

I also made my first selfie!!!  Apparently, slapping my hand against that little device daddy so often points at me makes it go "click", that will be fun!

Though I think they do something alcoholic in my drink, because what the heck are those beasties moving by themselves!


Well, that's it for this time, see you all soon for more adventures!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten