dinsdag 28 april 2020

Some beastsies for Dungeons and Dragons

While printing dungeon tiles the past weeks, I have also been printing and painting up some low and high level monsters for the upcoming games.

Now daring party heroes, the beasts you see here will not (necessarily) cross your paths, as I have been printing mostly at the moment what I thought was "cool".

More needed models will be running out of the printer as well soon, but, well, I won`t tell which are and which aren`t because that way you can`t prepare...

So the first beastie this month was a Unicorn Bunny, or Almiraj, printed quite a while ago to test some settings.

Next are two Fire Snakes, whom I actually printed to serve as Fire Spitters in a Frostgrave solo adventure.

And finally, the stitched together monstrosity called a Flesh Golem.


So, nice going even if I say so myself!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten