zondag 19 april 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's adventures: Yoga time babaaaay

Heyhey everyone, here I am again, for the second time this week!

Don't I grace you all with my ubercute pressence :-D


You see, last thursday I already turned 6 weeks, and I have become a big boy in the meantime.  The midwife told me I am now 56cm tall and weigh a healthy 4.66 kilo's already, thanks to the good meals mommy and daddy make me.

Okay, so perhaps I ate a bit to much...


Of course, that also means I have to work out for my "summer body", so I tried my hand at some yoga.

But boy is that something tiresome, so a good nap is required afterwards.


As well as for my personal trainer it seems, he isn't used to much you know.


We also went out of course to enjoy the good weather and have a nice stroll in the park, where they have those cute little furry bunnies hopping around.  I think I want one, yes yes.


But nothing beats some good quality couch time with mommy and daddy, watching LEGO Masters.  All those lovely colours... and I heard stories of how daddy loved playing with that, I guess I want some too went I get older.

That's it again for this time round, see you in a few days and try not to miss my cute face to hard!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten