dinsdag 14 april 2020

What I painted in April 2020

In a month where my focus was mostly on painted "mecha" troops, wether it being my budding Tau army, or Gundams for Future War Commander.

And I did get some things finished "planned" indeed.

The first completion this month was a unit of Tau Stealth suits, once again part of my SEED destiny colourscheme range, as well as a Crisis suit in the colours of Heinze Westenfluss' GOUF.


For my Future War Commader force, a 1/400 scale GOUF has been painted up this month.


Now, it wasn`t only mecha's this month as I planned to do at first, as some running projects where worked on as well, or, well, just some distractions... and complete hobby overhauling as one could read in the past month on the blog.

The first of those being 5 more Lothlorien Elf warriors to go with the ones I finished during the AHPC.
I also completed (at last according to someone here) the final 2 spearmen for Noshi's Battle Company.
Some more work was done on my Frostgrave as well, with my wizard, an Illusionist, taking a stroll by the Dagger Tree I also painted up.


As well as some of his henchmen.



The first models for Star Wars Legion where completed as well in the form of some Rebel Troopers, alongside some crates and a cargo sled I printed.

BUT, the big one this month is that it has been decided I will run a group as a DM, and I`ve been preparing as such for this with my trusty printer for Dungeon Tiles and furniture / scatter terrain mostly, so starting with the latter:



On the note of bigger scenery, this beauty has been done as well!

 
As well as some thatched stone houses.


But I also have been painting up some monsters for who knows when I`ll need them...

The first one being the ubercute Almiraj


As well as a pair of Fire Snakes

A Flesh Golem was stitched together as well

Of course, I also needed some suitable mobs for my adventurers to start out, so this pack of rats was completed.
But of course, why should I print all those beasts if they don`t have adventurers to eat, so I painted up Noshi's PC and painted it, a Tiefling Sorcerer.

The final entries for this month are perhaps the most important: dungeon tiles!  While I`m only doing floors right now, in order to be able to lay down the ground plans of the rooms for the first adventure of my party, I have completed some stacks already.


Starting with the "test cases" that you could read about on this blog, some OpenForge Dungeon Stone floors.
Later on, more OpenForge Dungeon Stones have been painted, the first batch of a large dungeon complex being planned for my group.



In addition, from Printable Scenery, stacks of Rough Stone Floor, Castle Floor and Rustic Wooden Floor respectively have been printed and painted for smaller locations and encounters.


So, that means 113 models have been finished this month, not bad in the first post AHPC deadlines pressure month.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten