maandag 27 april 2020

Lord Ipsqueek's Adventures: Power baby!

Hello everyone, here I am again with all the adventures and things I learned the past week!


And I did cause perhaps some hilarious moment... but more on that later.

This week, I figured out how to get my way by smiling and looking cute at mommy and daddy, and they even accidentally caught it on camera!  A truly waymark moment that was!


Though I suspect daddy of tilting my bed, I keep rolling to the side...

I have judged you and it will cost you a night's rest as punishment!

But in all seriousness, I love you both mommy and daddy xxx even though I only get 6 bottles a day...


Now, about that hilarious thingy I did... I decided that my washing towel is now my favorite toy, and there is NO WAY I am giving it back, got it!


Well, perhaps I will... because I am going to watch LEGO Masters now...

... and contrary to daddy, I don`t fall asleep before the television then ;-)

Oops, I promised not to tell that to the world hihihi


See you all next time as I keep discovering this big big world!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten