zondag 19 april 2020

The Haul Report 225: The mailman cameth... and the printer runneth

Yush, the mailman arrived.

Well, actually, with the whole lockdown misery, my mail that arrived at my parents house was forwarded here, and that included some nice parcels.

Starting out, the price support for the League I ran last year finally arrived, so as soon as the club re-opens, I can hand it out.

My regular LotR dealer provided me this time round with a warrior of Khand, for the battle company.

But talking LotR, I also obtained a mounted Ringwraith, and some of the old books for the scenarios.


A lot more printing going on this week of course, as I prepare myself more for laying down dungeons in DnD.

But first a small "round out', as I printed up 3 more rats, and some wooden style 20mm bases to put them on 2 per base for easier handling on the table.


But, dungeon tiles... I selected the "Rough Stone floor" from Printable Scenery as the "main" tiles for my dungeons, so I printed up an additional 7, while the OpenForge "Dungeon Stone floor" will make up the smaller rooms and halways as they have smaller size tiles like 1by4's and such.


But I also tunred out a heap of the "Rustic Wooden Floors" by Printable Scenery.


Creature wise for DnD, I have been printing a variety of beasties.  A Green Hag, a Flesh Golem (who had a knee accident, but nothing a bit of putty couldn't solve), some Giant Weasels, a Gnoll Archer, a newborn dragon, and of course Kobolds who are the mainstays of every low level campaign start-out...

But also bits and bobs of scenery and furniture I will be needing.


Technically also not personal loot, I printed some player characters.  For Noshi I printed her Tiefling Sorcerer, a basic start out version and a version that she can use once the character progresses.  While for Nemesis I printed his Dwarven cleric.


But DnD isn`t all that is on the shelf, as my Dark Realms patreon released his first april buildings for the forest of Lothlorien.



Great stuff again even though I`m 'locked away'...



2 opmerkingen: