maandag 30 juni 2014

1000 Achievements Achieved

Yesterday I popped onto WoW for an hour or two, to (finally) start grabbing those missing achievements from the Midsummer Festival.



And that resulted in popping number 1000, now slightly putting me under the 50% mark of obtained achievements in the game.

Okay, so I`m going to force myself to grab at least all of those the coming week still, it is not that I need the festival for the Meta anymore, but it is easy money, some easy points and during the flying around I am able to grab a pet left or right that I still lack in the collection.

And it gives me another `green` on the goals list, where some things have been dropped and added over the past 6 months, but more on that tomorrow when I`ll tackle the halfway mark of 2014...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten