vrijdag 14 februari 2014

SCORE: EX-003 Dragon Shiryu Promo card

Well, life of a collector is a bit like Varys in A Game of Thrones.  Your little birds whisper sweet melodies in your ears, and then it is up to you to deduct the right chores from them...



And so my search in completing the very hard to find promo cards of the english Knights of the Zodiac promo cards let me to a small comic store in Texas.  Which is quite a bit of sifting through melodies, as that is over the Atlantic.

They had a set of three of the large BanDai action figures, priced 47 USD for the lot, and containing Shiryu, Hyoga and Ikki, but most importantly (of course, I forgot to mention this doing the inquiries), the picture had shown me that Shiryu was a 'first edition', coming with the limited edition card.



So of course they where bought, and arrived yesterday at my doorstep.  The action figures are rather cool as well, coming with a version of their cloth as well, but most importantly, that is one less card on my wanted list, slow but steady I'm getting there!





Yes, and I know it is Valentine's Day, I'm off to the restaurant in 5 minutes, so just to stay a bit in the mood, a little bit of romance as well, in theme ;-) and dedicated to the GF.




3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi sir,

    I know your post is a bit old but, whatvever... I'm too looking for the Promo Cards of this Card Games... And... Well i Managed to get one!
    I wanted to know if you have any tips for me to get some of this precious one.

    Regards.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I found most of mine with the help of a japanese font for word, and an online translator tool.

    Back then (no idea these days) they could be found on ebay japan

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi! Do you know about EX-20 promo card?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen