donderdag 30 januari 2014

I looted my first epic today...

... and I guilded up.

Okay, so I said I wouldn't do that last part, but I got a whisper BEFORE the ninja invite, pondered, talked and had a look and thought 'oh heck, why not'.

The guild, Viridis Gathering, is a "young" one in Warcraft terms.  Oh well, so we're old, that is basically all that means, as with my break I am far from raiding ready.  They are starting up a Raid team, so I'll volunteer to be a 'bencher' though once I struggled through the PVE areas and did some instances to twirk with my rotations.  They also have intrest in the older content, which is where my game intrests just happen to lie...

And they sport a lovely, lively green guild tabard...

The epic in case is Gaarn's Leggings of Infestation, not really a pure lock orientated piece of Cloth armour, but one Cerulean Spellthread later it is more then good to go.



Now to somehow find a reputation Cataclysm cheap weapon vendor epic to pop that achievement still...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten