maandag 20 januari 2014

Inspirational LEGO: Gotta catch 'em all!

Keeping in spirit with both my bargain hunt find yesterday and the new mini game of pet catching, training and battling in World of Warcraft, I thought it the appropriate time to post these pictures I found on the net and share them with the world:






Lego build Pokemon (Pokego?  Legomon?)!!!!  I personally like the Psyduck the most (he has been my favorite Pokemon in years long gone by) though I think they are all quite cute for sure!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I was thinking about you last week. Went to California's Lego Land amusement park. They had a life size lego model of a Star Wars X-wing there. It was the last day it would be in the park too. I think its next stop is Germany. The model weighed in tons. Lots of fantastic models there.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I saw him in a Brick Journal magazine, I believe she weighs around 3 tons...

    Germany it is, but unfortunatly `outside` my holdiay possibilities, so I hope it`ll move to Windsor after that

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen