Hold on to all those LEGO dinosaurs you have lying around, because happy times are coming.
It has been confirmed, after already been leaked accidentally by Chris Pratt, that LEGO is in the works of making the new Jurassic World (aka Jurassic park 4).
This will mean that all those older dino sets are going to be shooting upwards in value, and on the contrary to Lone Ranger or Prince of Persia, I don`t see this movie flounder at the box office. And as a subsequence, those sets will not be appearing in clearance stores or retail discounts soonish.
So if your still after LEGO dinosaurs, better start hamstering them today better then tomorrow!
Has Hollywood Ruined Wargame Charges?
-
Today I tackle a question that has been bugging me every time I slide my
painted regiments across the wargames table: have movie directors subtly
corrupt...
23 uur geleden



Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten