Get your kicks on A46
-
Friday saw me board a train at King's Cross for the trip to Lincoln to stay
with the Elders (big sis and her husband). The plan was to use Imp City as
th...
The Other Partizan (Oct 2026) : Pictures
-
It is the morning after The Other Partizan, and like many older attendees
today, I am nursing a pair of very sore knees, but I can safely say it was
tota...
Zomtober 2026 week 2 - more of the saaaaaaame
-
Another Sunday in Zomtober, another pair of Mordheim zombies spruced up
after twenty-something years:
I know, I know, removing the head kills the zombie...
Midgard The Iron Valley Campaign, Game 1
-
We decided to fight our way through The Iron Valley, a goblet-sized
fantasy campaign for Midgard. Mark is playing the Orcs, I'm taking the
Dwarves and C...
Salem Church Game #2
-
After seeing Sedgwick call off his efforts to break through the Confederate
line at Salem Church and skedaddle back across the Rappahannock River (see
Sedg...
Romano-British tribal levy
-
After a bit of a hiatus, here is the third shieldwall unit for my 10mm
Romano-British army, built for *Fantastic Battles*. I have tried to build
this unit...
All is safely gathered in.
-
Autumn has finally begun to make its presence felt out here with a little
yellowing of the leaves and a well received morning chill when I venture
forth,...
The Final Alexandrian
-
*A Headless Body Production*
*Venue*: Harve de Grace Community Center
*Event*: Cold Barrage 2026
*Theme*: US Nationals, 2nd Period
*Round*: 5
*Players*: P...
Introducing 'ScrapJacks' to PaulOG via Discord
-
Hi All,
I hosted PaulOG for a game of 'ScrapJacks' over Discord the other day and
he's written up a terrific post-game write-up. Check it out!
Cheers!
...
The Awards for Challenge XVI
-
*Like so many prizes, it's the anticipation of the opening that's so
exciting...*
Ahem. Speaking of prizes, welcome to the wrap-up of the 16th edition ...
Battle on the Border 1809
-
Hi all,
After my last post about finishing the 28mm Bavarian's, I took them out for
a little battle with the Austrian Jagars. I am using Songs of Drums...
Midgard - Heroic Battles
-
Short post about my favouritr wargaming rules for the moment, Midgard -
Heroic Battles by James Morris.
I am not totally objective as I been involved in...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten