vrijdag 15 november 2013

Inspirational Lego 1

Following BrickMania last week, I finally have the motivation to build some small diorama's using my old bricks, and some BL orders have left the door for small scale baseplates of 16 x 16 studs.

But when you search the internet a little, like I was doing in these primordial hours of the day (always fun to wake up at 7 on a day you don't need to get out of bed.  At least Chu is seemingly able to snoar the morning away), you hit upon some very, very awesome builds by very talented people.

Now, I'm in a few Google+ Lego groups and there you usually see albums both by people and from the net with these kinds of builds, but instead of sharing the whole shabang in one go (not to say I tend to stumble upon things all the time), I thought it perhaps a good idea to share them on my little corner of the net 'on the fly'.

Starting today with this bloody impressive Kaiju diorama.  I'm never going to be able to build something like that myself as I don't have the skill, and don't have the room to store such a piece anyways.

But like with gorgeously painted models (body paint or toy soldiers, all up to you), it doesn't hurt to admire the talent of other people!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten