zondag 1 december 2013

Double Crusade system Saint Seiya cards finally listed

It took a better part of the week to sort through all the boxes of doubles and sort them all on series, but more then a month before the 7th expansion will be released, I managed to sort, note down and list up all my double cards.

They are at the tab at the top, unimaginatively labelled 'Double...' with each set having their translated names of the card, the color, the series they are from, their number, rarity classification and amount I have of them in the trade binders and boxes.



The cards I'm looking for are still on the 'House...' tab, and I've included a nominal value for those either not having cards to trade I still lack, or to decide which cards for which we can work out!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten