vrijdag 11 november 2016

The Haul Report # 55

Again on friday this time, as I`m off for the building up of Brick Mania Antwerp in an hour.

And after that, the calm will decent as convention season will be over... for about 4 months...

The first thing to show is the newest book by J.R.R. Tolkien, which doesn`t happen in Middle Earth but follows a breton legend instead.  Originally written in 1930, it has now at last been re-published and I`m going to enjoy reading this.

I did a little trade with the kid, exchanging the Asajj Ventress for whom the lightsaber handles arrived last week for his Arwen.

For my investing test, I obtained these two airline exclusive City Glider sets, whihc could be bought at certain airlines a couple of years ago.

Not spectacular, but necessary, I also got a new perma-marker for my signature hunting, and I hope to add one to my collection this weekend.

The final addition is a grey 48x48 baseplate, whom I got for free somewhere.  Who am I to say no to those sorts of things :-)

And that's it again for this week, now to grab my shoes and be off...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten