zondag 29 november 2015

The Haul Report #5

Another week of hauling has gone by, and in this little report I`m showing the stuff I collected and gained for exchanging until past friday again.

It was a relatively calm week actually, with all in all barely 6 euro spend, so don`t expect some superduper rare items this week or so.

The first score was the second polybag that comes with the belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws, and this time it`s the TIE Advanced Prototype polybag.  They are for sale in local stores for 5 euro, but with the coupon they only cost 3, so that`s some grey bricks for the stack afterwards :-)

The second thing I got for myself is another exchange through Miniaturetrading.com, as I could add another Gargoyle to my stack, putting their total number now on 7.  I really like the figure, not only for the wings, but it will be suited for a planned GoH build in the future.

A local trip to the Kringloop in Kapellen yielded some small items for my trade albums.  The first grab where two Harry Potter card games, coming in at a euro each.


While the second was a Sherlock Holmes `puzzle` game.  You have to read a booklet, which unfortunatly was missing, and then solve the riddle with the aid of a puzzle.  I`m going to search the net to see if I can find the booklet before trying to exchange this, but if not it still is a pretty puzzle all in itself coming with a beautiful box.  And it also knocked me back a single euro anyways.

So as you can see, nothing to fancy, but I can already promise you this will be changing the next week, as the pilgrimage to Wijnegem (twice!) is on the menu this week for Doctor Who and the likes!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten