Festung Frigidaire
-
The missus has been in hospital for a bit, having a nasty old operation as
it happens. Fortunately my natural self preservation instincts kicked in
and ...
Unlock Better Stories
-
In my latest video, I dive deep into one of the most passionate debates
across our tabletop community: should we strictly follow rules-as-written,
or are...
Goor's Dutch Regiment 1704
-
In passing, I mentioned the start of a new joint project. Well, the
project bears fruit already with the first regiment for the War of Spanish
Succession ...
Get your kicks on A46
-
Friday saw me board a train at King's Cross for the trip to Lincoln to stay
with the Elders (big sis and her husband). The plan was to use Imp City as
th...
Romano-British tribal levy
-
After a bit of a hiatus, here is the third shieldwall unit for my 10mm
Romano-British army, built for *Fantastic Battles*. I have tried to build
this unit...
The Final Alexandrian
-
*A Headless Body Production*
*Venue*: Harve de Grace Community Center
*Event*: Cold Barrage 2026
*Theme*: US Nationals, 2nd Period
*Round*: 5
*Players*: P...
Introducing 'ScrapJacks' to PaulOG via Discord
-
Hi All,
I hosted PaulOG for a game of 'ScrapJacks' over Discord the other day and
he's written up a terrific post-game write-up. Check it out!
Cheers!
...
The Awards for Challenge XVI
-
*Like so many prizes, it's the anticipation of the opening that's so
exciting...*
Ahem. Speaking of prizes, welcome to the wrap-up of the 16th edition ...
Battle on the Border 1809
-
Hi all,
After my last post about finishing the 28mm Bavarian's, I took them out for
a little battle with the Austrian Jagars. I am using Songs of Drums...
Midgard - Heroic Battles
-
Short post about my favouritr wargaming rules for the moment, Midgard -
Heroic Battles by James Morris.
I am not totally objective as I been involved in...
Over the past month, David from Geeky Bricks ran a HUGE contest to celebrate his 15.000 subscribers to his YouTube channel.
Now, I entered (it was with the Gleam tool, and ran for 30 days), and today the video was posted announcing the winners...
... and I came up in third place!
That`s just fantastic, the whole weekend has been a bit of a rollercoaster, because after winning "de nada" for the past 1.5 years ever on anything... I actually won 2 on the past weekend.
Because apart from this one, I also took home some Batman CMF's from Owen's Lego Lab on friday evening...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten