zondag 26 augustus 2018

The Haul Report 147: Don`t judge...

So this week I decided to re-activate my DCI account, in order to go draft once in a while when Noshi has night shifts, and grab a beer with some old friends as a result.

And recently we've been playing Pokemon GO again for a whole night and day, barely non-stop...

Cards, pokemon, see where this is going... yeah indeed, I`m going to give the game a try again after the smaller part of 20 years, don`t judge.  It`s a social make friends thing...

So I went to Bart Smit who had a sale out on the Pikachu set, and snatched the Shining Legends box as such.  I also took along some boosters, and a small card portfolio for the few tradeworthy things I might amass in the game, probably going to be for Promotional cards over time.  Don`t judge...

The day after, I hopped by Outpost for looking at the scheduled event calendar, and what sort of deck I should build, in true Magic tradition it will be:

1. Mono-coloured, aka less thinking / resource management
2. Cheap
3. probably burn or something

I will probably give it a try in the "League" thing one of these weeks, since their aren`t any draft formats on first sight.

And grabbed some boosters... don`t judge.

So I decided to make a "20 dollar deck" like I did in Magic, cheap for the occassional play, based around some small electric beasties and with zilch expectations due to neither experience in the game, nor of the metagame.  I just want to be able to pop by for a game every now and then and learn the rules...  so yeah, I ordered some loose cards through Cardmarket to that end (the old magiccardmarket, but they changed name as they now cater a whole lot more games.  Please feel free to add me as your "Referal" should you make an account there please, that can get me some cheaper cards).  Okay, perhaps you can start considering judging me...


And ended up with this, all activated now...

Okay, perhaps you can judge...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten