woensdag 22 augustus 2018

The Jade Buddha

Another small piece of scenery recuperated from the large box of stuff I posted about two weeks ago, the Jade Buddha is going to be a nice little piece for the Burrows table.

The model, made in a sort of plaster, had some small damages from spending half a decade in the box, but I retouched it to it's former status.

Originally I had it flying, to be part of a Cathay army back in the days, but now it's rebased onto a regular looking, normal flocked base to go on the tabletop 'normally' and can be used for a variety of things like regular cover or even a scenario objective.

Together with last weeks pieces, this now gives me a handfull of small terrain pieces, the next ones I'm planing to touch up in the near future are those large aquarium ornaments I found in june at a flea market...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten