zondag 18 september 2016

The Haul Report # 47

Here we are with another week of goodies I traded together, and this week it mainly has been Facebook exchanges that came in the mailbox.

The first of these is a fountain set, which I exchanged for two polybags.  It`ll be a handy little set for future trades towards Tolkien figures.

I also got myself another Admiral Yuralen through Facebook, for the same reason.

Through various trades, I managed to collect more Pirates and Arabs from the latest CMF series, figures that will be handy in builds. 



I also got some more egyptians this way, as well as an Aura Sing minifig I might trade with the Smurf for one of his LOTR figures.


Bricklink also had some small stuff arrive, the first consisting of an Uruk-hai and a heap of guns for historical builds.

Tiles fell in the mailbox as well, allowing me to finish the Pikachu moc I presented yesterday.

A CMF lifeguard, to hunt for The Hoff's signature at FACTS in october!

And finally a heap of light blueish gray masonry bricks, which have been used in the Durin`s Causeway wip from earlier this week.

That's all for now, see you again next week :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten