dinsdag 29 juli 2014

PSN Level 19 reached

I don`t know if I should be proud or should cry, but it took me 8 months to reach this level.

I guess one could say I had a bit of a very big cooldown period after last years Playstation challenge...

But the game I broke the barrier with is the first Skylanders game by finishing it`s storyline.  The Smurf doesn`t intrest himself jack shit in it, as I bought the third one as well, but only played 2 levels in that with... the GF.  So one of these days I`m going to tackle that one as well, as I slowly am getting a taste again for the game. 



Though this is mostly due to the Lego: The Hobbit game now that I started it.

Alongside those, I really am going to play chapters 4 and 5 of the Wolf Amongst Us soon, I love the storyline, but it is that kind of game you want to play when you`re not disturbed to `go in` the story, nor when the kid is around as decapitated Snow White isn`t really suited for an 8 year old.

Well, I might not get to 25 this year, but at least I still hope to platinum all my remaining Lego games and hopefully see how the Walking Dead goes once the GF gets her backlog of in the meantime 3 episodes (what is that, 7 months or so) done...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten