zondag 28 mei 2017

Haul Report 83

Hello everyone to another weekly oversight of stuff I obtained for the hobby.

And other relevant geeky thingies ;-)

The first thing I picked up this week was a bit of light reading, in that I grabbed the may / june issue of Wargames Soldiers and Strategy, on which I gave my 2 cents worth of opinion a few days ago on this blog.

A fun little thing was picked up by my mum at a garage sale, with some little pots from The Hobbit, and this for an absolute superb price of... FREE.  Free stuff is always cool.

Wayland Games delivered my first part of an order with them, in the form of a box of skirmishing ACW infantry, but the bases are still on back order unfortunalty. 

And that's about it for this week, a small and modest haul, but I can say already that this hobby is actually way cheaper then LEGO ;-).

Less "must have" buying pressure I think hehehehe...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten