maandag 6 juni 2016

Inspirational Lego #73

While it might come late this time on monday, the wait will be shorter as I`ll be presenting my picks next sunday already, as I`m off for a week of RnR.  Only to come back on friday and leave again on saturday to a place with the magical name of... Billund.

But that`s for the coming weeks, here is my selection of 10 awesome builds I came across.

As everyone knows, I`m a Gundam fan, and what better way to kick off the week with the Destiny Gundam from SEED Destiny.

It was nearing the 30 degrees here the past days, and that brings out the summer feeling.  Now if only those thunderstorms would cease...

Perhaps man wasn`t the first to reach the moon?

You never know what might be lurking in the bushes when you go out for a walk.  Perhaps a clever girl?

This "book build" was part of a special event in which a lot of AFOL "names" where building book chapters past october. 

A fantastic micro build of the Siege of Troy, including the wooden horse.  I love how he did the crashing waves against the coastal line.

The wild forest is so well made, the goblin is nearly camouflaged.

This pixel art of a wave is something I wouldn`t mind having on my own wall.

Making great use of the large canopy piece, this aircar is really sleek looking.

And we end this week`s selection by a great fantasy cottage, impressively placed on a pillar of rock.

That`s it again for the week, see you all in the next instalment!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten