vrijdag 17 juni 2016

The Haul Report # 34

Well, I can already do this weeks Haul report, as tomorrow I`ll be nearing Denmark for a few days.

It has been a very small haul this time, not to say rather miniscule...

The only thing I purchased during my holiday trip where two Lego magazines.  The first one has a Naboo microfighter, which I`ll be building for a report in the future, while the Ninjago one has the female pirate figure which is always usefull in my lay out.

The only other thing I got where a few white plates with 4 knobs through BrickLink, together with some cheap Star Wars figures to get to the minimum shipping requirements.

I`ll probably toss the droid in my trade box, while the trooper`s head will be recycled for my "fleshy" Star Trek builds, the rest of the body probably ending up somewhere left or right...

Next week, I can say I`ll have quite some more stuffsies, as one of my trades will take place during the Billund trip though :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten