Now, I didn`t finish anything but I did manage to get some work done on two projects in particular, namely my Frodo maxifig and the Durin's Causeway build.
I started the maxifig this month with a decision, in that I won't be building up the torso in Sand Green (bloody expensive) but will go for a more "regular" green when I get to it.
The first step I did was build the feet themselves, in Tan as that reflects best a natural skin colour that leans close the the "fleshies" of the Tolkien ranges.
Next I already did some layers of brown for the legs, whom will of course be shorter then a regular maxifig, and used brown cheeseslopes to represent the tufts of hair on the feet.
The other build I worked on a bit was the Durin's Causeway, which just eats light blueish gray masonry bricks. I scraped together another 130 this month, and this allowed me to do some work on the pillar basically.
As well as doing a bit of the "edge" to get an idea where the rockworks will start when I get to them.
All in all, this has been some nice progress in the short month that february was. I *hope* to do some more on the maxifig during march, ideally complete the whole leg section, and perhaps start working a bit already on the Durin rockworks. I know april will be busy for me with not that much time to build anyways, so better to get some stuff done in the coming weeks.
Until next time!