zondag 14 januari 2018

Club observations, AHPC and a Wayland rant... Opinion

Hello everyone,



It`s been a while since I terrified you guys with my ugly mug, but today I did another general opinion video.




In this not so exciting piece, I`m clipping sprues... and talking a bit about observations I made on TSA about games and scales played the past half year, how I need to "up my game" for the Painting Challenge, and a how I am pissed about the (lack of) customer service at Wayland Games...

Feel free to comment!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I have done two orders with Wayland in the past. Both cancelled after several weeks as what I wanted was not 8n stock. Then the wait for the refunds...
    I will never order from them again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. At least they gave you a cancel and refund option x-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen