woensdag 13 mei 2015

Limited Edition Bain

Okay, so I have been holding out on posting this,together with a few items coming on the next days, because I wanted to put them in my second video.

However, circumstances being, like my niece asking for the camera on stand-by because she is due to get a baby anytime soon, I`m going to present them the old fashion way.

This is, not counting the Dimensions fun packs, basically the last release Lego is doing in the `Tolkien-verse`, the unique limited edition version of Bane that came with the BluRay of Battle of the Five Armies.

Wearing a different outfit then he does from the Lake-Town sets, Bain, son of Bard, is actually already included on my Lake-Town display that went to Antwerp Convention last month.

Perhaps not the most fantastic or inspiring model to go with the release (there was also a Bard in it that was available in the last wave sets), he is one more step closer to total completion of the full range, and the actually hardest to find set is now under way to my door as I write this.

So yes, by the end of the year the whole collection should indeed be fully completed, HUZZAH!

1 opmerking:

  1. I got this blu ray pack but mainly because it was the same price as the one without the minifigures the first week we saw it at the store. Not a very impressive exclusive figure but the selection of figures for the last sets out side the cheap one was weak. The lack of Alfrid or Bolg figures specifically.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen