vrijdag 22 mei 2015

SDCC Bag`s End... got my Holy Grail

Yes!!! I finally have the one set I dreaded the most to get for my Lego Tolkien collection.

The reason?  This was an SDCC (San Diego Comic Con) exclusive in 2013, and sheer impossible to get for those about an ocean away.

On BrickLink, they tend to go for about 200 to 250 euro for the small box, but last week someone listed it (By accident?  They needed a quick buck?  They didn`t know what they had?) for a converted total of 60 euro.  Sealed.

So now this set, number 368 of 1000 is standing proudly in my display cabinet.  Behind glass.  And will be that one set I will probably never break the seals off :-)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Well done.

    It's always great to get a bargain.

    The big question is will you be opening it? - Or will your will power last!

    Tony

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Honestly, I`m actually considering sending it to UK Graders to have it encased so I can`t open it.

    Because I know I`ll fail otherwise...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen