donderdag 26 mei 2016

Classic Lego Build: 6656 Tow Truck

While Lego City is not my cup of tea, as they usually tend to have a limited amount of parts I can use, and come with figures that are not my style.

However, when I obtained that large City lot from a mate last year, I did build every set in it to present it as a build report, like this Tow Truck, set 6656.

The set contained a single figure, and about 50 parts, hailing from 1985.

The base of the truck is a 2x10 plate, to which the wheels are added underneath.

Mudflaps are placed on top of that, and everything is filled up with blue plates, blue being the dominant colour of this vehicle.


The cabin is installed next, including the driver seat and steering wheel, while at the back the safety racks are placed for the towcrane.


That crane is a red element with a grey hook, and placed on the backside of the truck while some detailing like lights and all are added to the cabin.


And the full set stands completed:

Like I said, not my cup of tea, but it`s a nice little vehicle I can imagine to have in your collection, or your city lay out.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten