zondag 17 april 2016

The Haul Report # 25

Heya all to another pile of goodies I managed to obtain this week for my collection...

And it is a great heap of stuff, because not only was there the loot I got at BM Wetteren (see that report at the beginning of this week), but I also had some people deliver some stuffsies there.

The first being this full series of the 2015 Briktober mini-modulars.  Our club president found them in the United Kingdom during his vacation and brought along a set for lil` ol` me...

I also had a Facebook purchase brought along, making sure I have some grey tiles for a while now, as well as a Dimensions Krusty that was accidentally double bought.

Another Facebook friend brought these along, his part from a trade we did for some polybags:



I had a very small BrickLink order arriving this week, a yellow skinned Draco Malfoy together with some bricks to reach the minimum amount requirement.

While the newspaper stand had two new Lego magazines that where intresting.  I`m particularly fond of the Ninjago one, the Clouse figure looks fantastic.

Saving the best for last, Chu got me this little gem for our anniversary, so now I can play with my other dream woman as well...

Well, that`s about it for this week, now I`m back to bed as I`m fighting with a flu at the moment and feel rather total-loss.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten