zondag 10 december 2017

The Haul Report 111

So I wanted to keep it calm until after the christmas and new year season...

I failed...

Well, it is not entirely my fault, due to opportunities.  The eyecatcher this week is this Knight for 40k, who I already went paintcrazy on last night and he is 75% done now.  But Nemesis had found a deal on our clubs board, and this resulted in me getting one from him for a measly fraction of the price.  no way in hell that I would have that passing over...

In the more regular purchases, I picked up the newest copy of White Dwarf this week, together with a pack of Khorne dice from my loyalty card programme.

In the meantime, la mama had found another set of cheap brushes for the undercoating and varnishing parts, so I`m set with those for a few months now.

My Blood Bowl team arrived as well, a measly 5 days after ordering from Gaspez Arts.  I went for the bondage team, who`ll be playing as a sort of Slaaneshi Amazons (the first fluff wise, the second rule wise), and I took some loose characters to go with them.  The fact they had a 20% discount last week is an excellent added bonus.

And finally, our cluborder of Chapter Approved books had arrived as well, so I could collect that one on friday to round out a hefty week of hauls.

Well, until next week, and I won`t make any promises to myself...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten