zondag 24 december 2017

The Haul Report 113

First of all, let me start of by wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

Secondly, let me stand a bit corrected...

Namely, these figures had to be in last weeks overview, but as they where still on the cellphone when I made episode 112, I forgot to include them. 

They are the 7th cavalry from the new Tombstone game by Black Scorpion, of whom I backed the Kickstarter, as well as a female pirate as a result of an extra figure through the stretch goals.

I hope to actually start painting them soon, as part of the AHPC8, and then give the game a go.

Talking both the AHPC8 and new games, I also received a PDF copy of Rattenkrieg, a ww2 Skirmish game by Barrage Miniatures, as a sponsorship gift to all who entered the painting arena.

The final haul was a price from TSA's Christmas Raffle, where tickets where sold for "De Warmste Week", a charity event here in Belgium.  While I personally didn`t win anything, La Mama sponsored some tickets as well and of course she won with her numbers.  Some sprues of Victrix Roman soldiers as such are now for me :-)


Well, that`s it for this week, next week it`s going to be dominated by Christmas gifts I guess, as I will finally satisfy my curiosity with that GW bag Noshi has standing under the tree...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten