zaterdag 23 december 2017

The second Helbrute

The second Chaos Dreadnought-y beast has been completed for my Emperor's Children force this morning.

Now, with the AHCP kicking off the past week, this was one I couldn`t enter (it`s a rule thingy, I already started painting it before I knew I was in), but I`m first trying to complete all the non-eligeble models first.

You know, so I can then put full focus on my entries and slowly work towards my 750 points target while reducing all sorts of Lead Mountain stacks...

This Helbrute is the Dark Vengeance one, with the Powerfist and Meltacannon.  I didn`t add the lobster like ring around the head, because that way I could convert him a tiny bit and add the combi-bolter in his chest, using the holes for that clawlike appendage as the points where to attach the guns.

But I must confess, I still ain`t a fan of the actual model, and the next dreadnoughts will probably of the Imperial variety, as I prefer their robotic look over the organic one of the Chaos forces.


But now, I have a short ranged one to complement the long ranged version I build and painted earlier to serve as a tag-team...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten