zondag 31 december 2017

The Haul report 114: Christmas and Canterbury

This weeks Haul Report is all about that jolly holiday season, and some of the fantastic gifts I received from my loved ones.

What started out on Christmas eve, as my parents and Noshi gathered for a sweet family dinner, and some fine additions to the collection.

Noshi presented me with some awesome boxes to expand my Emperor's Children legion with, in the form of a Start Collecting Chaos marines box and a set of Warp Talons to bring my unit up to 10, and very, very combat worthy that way.  Deep Striking demonically possessed mini-Wolverines incoming to a battlefield near you!

I also received a Bongo voucher, allowing us a nice and romatic dinner for 2 from a wide selection of restaurants.

Finally, Noshi also gave me this lovely mug from the best anime ever made...

A few days ago, I went on a trip to Canterbury, and there I obtained a heap more of great stuffsies.  Most imporatantly... new shoes.  I know, that isn`t the geeky stuff, but it is to prove a little point.  I opt to go right after christmas every time, as the sales have started then, and both pairs together came to 53 euro, as they where marked down 70% due to "Boxing Day sales".

In my regular tour through charity shops, I also obtained some nice books.  From the Children in Need store, I got both English Heritage books at 2 pounds each, while the novels where 2 for 1 pound in the Breast Cancer store.


And finally, I picked up a new calendar for 2018, which is usually why I go there to a store called Calendar King (he`s on eBay as well), but I saw this one at the local Games Workshop and it is just awesome in artwork.

A fine week indeed, and great items added to the collection.  Thanks all for the lovely gifts!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten