vrijdag 19 juni 2015

Andromeda's Gates - River of Lava

For my weekly contribution, I was `assigned` to build on Guinevere as the corporation is vying for dominance there facing off MANTIS.

Considering the planet is all deserts and lava streams, and my challenge was yesterday`s desert micro build, I wanted to go for the other `face` of the planet, the lava.

*** Start Log ***

Junali 19th, AD 3825

Thesseus B. Von Geekington reporting

After our initial scans yesterday revealed that the planet is largely covered in seas of sand, we have also defined that the Gold ore is mainly located in the rougher areas, dominated by lava streams.

Orders from command are that I have to seek out these concentrations of the precious ore, as my teams extreme environment equipment is highly suited for this.

Together with LV-426, our general extreme conditions droid, I took one of our pulse rafts and set out on one of the lava rivers to have a look around.

I will send up all information to our ship in the orbit, in order to have the findings relayed to corporation headquarters.

*** End Log ***

Well, a few experiments for me in this build, most notably the rafts side `cushions`, and I must say I`m rather happy with how it all turned out in the end.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten