zondag 1 april 2012

Assholes and Elbows - Lead Painter`s League round 4

Another week, another trashing as you can see here, but I must say I don`t mind. First of all, i had it comming anyways, but from round 5 onwards pictures should be a little bit better as sun has broken in daylight hours now hoozaah. And I finally got a light studio just in case...

Now, I must admit I`ve always been a fan of Silent Invader. I like his paintstyle... and he sculpts his models himself, double whammy in my book for voting decisions.



The models I used this week where 15mm Khurassan Colonial Marines of the Aliens movie, and later today you`ll get a battle report of past friday which featured the models. Rules being rules, I couldn`t post them before the round was up, doubtful as it may be to catch up 200+ votes in one day but heck, only way is forward right?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I think your 15mm squad looks nice and was a lot closer of a competition than the voting would indicate. If the photo had been in a terrain environment that could have swung it.

    Looks like we're paired up this round. Best of luck in this round and as you go forward!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen