donderdag 20 februari 2014

LEGO Ghostbusters and Benny... Nostalgia galore

It are good days to be an AFOL these days, as these gems have been shared with the public during the recent Toy Fairs.

First and foremost for me, there is the excellent CUSOO set of the Ghostbusters ECTO-1, complete with the 4 scientists!  It is apparently going to cost around 50 USD, so I now what I`ll be asking for my birthday the beginning of July, as this set is scheduled for release beginning of June.






Second, this set is pure nostalgia.  From The Lego Movie comes `1980s something spaceguy` Benny and his fantastic looking spaceship.  In pure backwards style, it is featured in the old blue and grey color scheme of the original Space range (I was like 7 or so when it came out originally) and with all the typical shennanigans of those days, like detachable auxiliary crafts and the likes.







I`m not planning on buying this one, as it isn`t my Lego niche, but it sure did put a smile on my face.  And rumour has it, october will see a Lego set of Smaug ;-) . 

Now only to wait a week more and then the Movie is finally released overhere!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten