The latest toy in my collection to get completed (I needed to eBay for a captain Mace and for a purple visor), the Shadow Force has gotten reinforcements in my cabinets with a Shadow Vampire.
A smaller vessel, that was seen in the cartoon in one of the earlier episodes, it odes not have any `power deploy` action, but instead has a cool wind up feature.
You see, when you wind it all up, and then hold down the `trigger` at the bottom of the model, the two large guns next to the cockpit move in a firing action. The wing engines are then also folded backwards to change the model from VTOL landed state to flight modus.
A nice little ship, though not by far a favorite in the collection, I still needed it of course for completionist sake ;-)
This week I 'arve mostly been ...listening to...
-
... Helion Military History Podcasts.
https://www.helion.co.uk/helion-military-history-podcasts.php
I came across this very recently. It's only been run...
5 uur geleden




Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten