Another sunday, so time to look back at whatever we obtained for the hobby this week...
... but with the change back to the old hobby, it`s a "bare essentials" one this week.
While I`ll dedicate a future post to exactly what has caused me to turn away and drive me back in the arms of the Miniature Gaming Mistress, that did mean I needed to stock up on some all day required materials like superglue.
You can`t assemble figures without a good dot of glue, so making use of a local store's promotion, I quickly snatched up the necessary tubes to do the first repair and assembly works.
And that is basically it for this week...
Has Hollywood Ruined Wargame Charges?
-
Today I tackle a question that has been bugging me every time I slide my
painted regiments across the wargames table: have movie directors subtly
corrupt...
23 uur geleden



Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten