The first model for my budding Slaanesh army, this isn`t one I actually painted just now, but which has been standing in a glass cabinet since I went on a hiatus.
But I really adore the model (no idea where I ever got it, that`s lost in the hibijibies of my mind) and I`m going to use it on occassion as a Warpfire Dragon in games of AoS... if I can find it`s points value that is.
An oriental wind dragon, this was a model I spend considerable time on years ago (it`s probably somewhere on this blog 5 - 6 years ago) to paint, as I wanted to bring out all the curves of the airstream.
A small step to get going, but a step none the less, as I want my Slaanesh AoS force ready by easter 2018...
Has Hollywood Ruined Wargame Charges?
-
Today I tackle a question that has been bugging me every time I slide my
painted regiments across the wargames table: have movie directors subtly
corrupt...
22 uur geleden



Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten