woensdag 28 februari 2018

Happy 8th Birthday to this Blog

Well, that has gone fast.  It is already 8 years since I took this little corner of the internet for my own.

And while it has been swinging in flavour from time to time, as it followed my intrests, it has always been fun putting down my thoughts and stuff.

Over this time period, the blog gathered almost 1 million views, not to shabby at all.  With the average blogpost gathering somewhere between 60 to 120 views depending the topic, there have been quite some exceptions to this.

In the top 10 of best scoring posts are 4 LEGO spoiler posts from years ago, followed by 4 convention reports from Salute and Crisis from the 2011 - 2013 era.  The top 10 is rounded out by a Pokemon GO hunt report, and a fairly new entry from last month, the FIW battle report.

Now, I also found that Battle reports on average are the most popular topics to be read, each and everyong easily passing the 500 views if it's historical based, or 300 in the case of Warhammer 40k and the likes.

So thanks a lot everyone for the occasional visit to my page, and now onwards to the decennial birthday!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten