donderdag 1 oktober 2020

A Middle-earthian Orktober

October is in the wargaming community generally the month one paints orcs, orrucs, orks or whatever iteration of savage (not so) greenskins, and share them under the #orktober , and this year I`m jumping on the bandwagon.


Though mine will barely be including any greens... apart from some Moria Goblins, who in the book are actually called Orcs as well.

I`m taking the opportunity this month to try and almost solely paint the savage warriors, but only for Middle-Earth, in the form of not only the above mentioned denizens of Moria, but also more of my Mordor Orcs, Morannon Orcs and Uruk-hai, all warriors fitting the theme.

I have no idea at how many I will end up doing, but the same goes for the printing side this month, as I`ll be churning out movement trays for them as well, and paint those up by the end of the month to line all the reinforcements of evil nicely in the cabinet as a result.

Well, I won`t be shouting waaagh, but lots of Orcs will be gracing the blog this month!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten