vrijdag 15 februari 2013

I HATE SNAKES!

Raiders of the Lost Arc

Archeologist and adventurer Indiana Jones is hired by the US government to find the Ark of the Covenant before the Nazis.

The first Indiana Jones movie, from 1981 and produced by Steven Spielberg, starring Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones and Karen Allen as Marion Ravenwood.





I found this great, now out of production and going for lots of money on eBay and the likes, Lego set over at Bricklink, a marketplace only for Lego and well worth to take a look at if you are, like me, a lover of LEGO.

I bought it from a dutch trader (together with the The Burrows set, which was still brand new and sealed) for the amazing price of... 35 euros rounded up.  That is 35 for the Indy temple btw, the Burrows was like 100 euros which still is about half of current eBay prices.  The set was complete, with instructions, and only lacked the box (whom I don't keep anyways when I build stuff).

It has some nice 'play' features, as the two statues can tumble to the side, knocking out the back walls, and the tablet above the arc can fall open dropping all kinds of snakes onto the platform.

A great set, and I have a concensus here at home that it looks great displayed on the nerd corner...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten