maandag 31 maart 2014

Gotta Catch Them All

With not that much at all to do these days in Mists as the expansion is running to it`s end, and no intrest in going to LFR for that little upgrade left or right that will be outgreened in not time come Warlords, I`ve thrown myself on the pet game the past weeks.



And today, I conquered the last of the basic tamers, Grand Master Aki, unlocking the tamer title for defeating them all and opening the Spirit and Legendary Beasts quest lines, something I will definitly be putting more time in once I get more pets to 25 as those guys are hard as nails.



But first, I will be doing some of the Pet tamer dailies around the world, as well as starting to go out on my safari`s through the various continents, because...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten