dinsdag 28 april 2015

Inspirational Lego 14

After a short break due to a heap of holidays on my part, it`s time to pick up where we left, namely a walkthrough of some awesome builds I spotted on the internet.

Slowly but steadily, I`m starting to get through the big backlog of things on these, but let`s start of with some pure nostalgia

Goldorak!  Funnily enough, we talked about that one with a fellow BeLUG member, so when I saw this one, I thought it might be pure inspiration for him.

Another great build I stumbled upon is this USS Defiant from Star Trek Deep Space 9.  A tough little ship, that looks awesome in bricks.




Another favorite of mine is this Excalibur team-up build.  Even topping Alpha Flight, this less known team formed around Captain Britain has always been my most beloved superhero force, though I do realise ever seeing that on screen is sheer impossible.

This one is rather nifty as well, when the first trailer for the new Star Wars movie came out, soon moc`s already based on this appeared, like this speeder bike.

Talking Star Wars, how about this little beauty ;-)


This week, we`re rounding out with a little cult classic, as we have a look at Ash from Army of Darkness.

That is about it for this episode, with all sorts of pop culture builds to stay in the feel of the Antwerp Convention.

See you all again next week for more amazing finds on the digital world!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten