dinsdag 7 juli 2015

Small minifigure haul

Two nice little parcels fell in my mailbox today.

So that means I have some more minifigs at my disposal for future MOC attempts, which is always a good thing if you ask me.

The first parcel contained War Machine, one of the cooler Marvel characters I always thought, and now coming to the fore a bit more thanks to the Iron Man and recent Avengers movie.  Unfortunatly, the set he was in intrested me zilch, so I ordered him loose through BrickLink.

And having him pose at StarCom past sunday in an awesome cosplay version made this timing all the nicer :-)

The second parcel is from a trade I did through Miniature Trading Online.  In exchange for 4 of my Series 12 Space Miners, I got a Snake Charmer, 2 Goblins and a Lady Cyclops, all handy figures for some future Guilds of Historica build.

Not a bad haul :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten