Okay, I told you you might shed a tear in the earlier blogpost.
So here is the final haul of the past few days, concluding all 4 score shows.
And this one... this one is a blast.
Here we have a lot of Lego that I found on 2deHands, bit of a Craigslist style thing overhere. Included are:
* loose bricks
* the old container ship that actually floats with the weight
* the Dragon`s Den Castle
* the Black Falcon Castle
aaaaaand
* The one and only, with (bad shape, but who cares) box and instructions, set 375, the Yellow Castle. Lego`s very first castle set, and with the minifigures with those cool visors (which my sig-fig still uses).
What I paid for that lot?
... 60 euro.
You can cry really hard now ;-)
Sellswords of Traitor's Toll
-
Over last winter we played a campaign of Guards of Traitor's Toll. I'd
been really excited about this and was more than happy to give it a go, but
actua...
10 uur geleden




Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten