dinsdag 28 februari 2017

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

A small vignette I did today (yeah, I know, I should have done it last week and take it along to the convention) is this Pokemon scene.

When the Pokemon GO hype was reaching it's highpoint last summer, Minifig.me released some great beasties as well as minifigure of Ash.

Now, being of "that generation" and back then having a GF who even at her early 20s was totally into Pikachu, I can say I already enjoyed the Game Boy games before the cartoon was cool.

So I wanted to make this small scene with the brickprinted Pikachu, and a poor little Venonat who tried to hide in the tall grass (Game Boy players will get this reference).



One Thunderbolt later, and that Pokeball can be held at the ready to catch the little bug Pokemon, slightly roasted ;-)

Hope you like it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten