Autumn Cleaning and a Bit of Nostalgia
-
Today was B-Day. Book Day. The day when I was finally going to get around
to sorting out my bookcase in the Kriegskabin. The bookcase was full and
certain ...
All is safely gathered in.
-
Autumn has finally begun to make its presence felt out here with a little
yellowing of the leaves and a well received morning chill when I venture
forth,...
ECW: Guest Contributor
-
Following my Pulitzer Prize winning post on rebasing ECW armies, Steve
Cooney sent a very kind email, including some welcome photos of his own ECW
troops...
August Games
-
We got back to playing a few games in August. Through the middle of the
month, I ended up with a nasty cold that laid me low for a week or two...
though ...
Over the past month, David from Geeky Bricks ran a HUGE contest to celebrate his 15.000 subscribers to his YouTube channel.
Now, I entered (it was with the Gleam tool, and ran for 30 days), and today the video was posted announcing the winners...
... and I came up in third place!
That`s just fantastic, the whole weekend has been a bit of a rollercoaster, because after winning "de nada" for the past 1.5 years ever on anything... I actually won 2 on the past weekend.
Because apart from this one, I also took home some Batman CMF's from Owen's Lego Lab on friday evening...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten