A small update to an existing Havoc regiment today, as I rounded out my plasmagun / lascannon squad to it's full 10 man compliment.
Though these guys are nothing more then "meatshields" (albeit in power armour) to allow the heavy and special weapons to do their job, I prefer those extra plated layers of protection on a squad that I use as mobile vehicle hunters.
Adding an Aspiring Champion with chainsword and bolt pistol, as well as two bolter armed marines to the unit, they are now ready for service in a complete strength manner.
Next up for the force, more armoured power as I`ll be tackling something bigger the coming weeks...
Flying Tiger, Hidden Dragoon
-
Thanks to Bob Cordery of the Wargame Miscellany blog, I heard about a
useful product being sold in Flying Tiger, Copenhagen. It's called
Decorative Moss...
17 uur geleden



Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten